What Marni blouses do we wear this Winter?
In this article you can find some of the loveliest Marni Blouses perfectly wearable this winter. It’s a really short list, but I can assure you it will take your breath away.
These are my top choices, no matter the style one adopts – be it casual or office –like. And even though one would say these Marni blouses aren’t fit for a casual wear, I would be more than pleased than contradict them.
To be more specific, casual also means „the dress code that emphasizes comfort and personal expression” and this is exactly what these beautiful Marni blouses were made for. But if you’re to afraid to try them with a nice skirt or a pair of jeans, don’t worry, you won’t get the office outfit wrong.
So, let’s get it started :
1. My first choice is the MARNI Gold-embroidered crystal-trimmed Blouse and as its name says, this blouse is embroidered with gold accents of woven fabric and has a marvelous crystal collar. First time I saw it I thought it was black, but in light I realized the blouse is a dark blue.
The choice of colors makes it even more spectacular. $1900.00 on Ssense.com
As for the other details:
- Exposed zip closure at back
- Adjustable belt at waist with pin-buckle closure
- Body: 44% cotton, 31% polyester, 25% acetate
- Combo: 20% real brass studs, 20% brass bezel, 20% glass beads, 20% glass stone, 20% polyester
2. My second MARNI choice would be the Black floral slit-front silk Blouse, a beautiful long sleeved blouse with primary color black. The floral print that goes throughout the blouse is in navy blue and nude pink.
When you’ll look from one side you’ll be able to see a cut-out collar with details that go till the back of the neck. You will also be able to see an open slit at front with concealed button and hook-eye closures. 100 % silk. I think this says enough. $895.00 on Ssense.com
3. MARNI Blouse no. 3 is more of a sweater than a blouse but we’re talking about cashmere and it’s short sleeved so sorry I choose to call it a blouse as well. It’s called the Grey Crystal-Studded Collar Cashmere Sweater. An exquisite piece of clothing in 100% cashmere.
What you won’t get from its name is that the trim is 20% real brass studs, 20% brass bezel, 20% glass beads, 20% glass stone, 20% cotton. $1175.00 on Ssense.com
I’ll come back soon with more one-of-a-kind pieces! Stay tuned.